Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Post - Starting the year off right

1. I am from Westford, MA















Entering Westford sign - source credit



2. I bought an xbox recently. I can use the internet to watch sports, movies and TV shows, and play games with friends online. Its great to have a cheap internet connection and be able to do so much with it.



3.I like the amount of information available to us on the internet. Search engines makes researching and finding specific information very easy. One of the downsides is that the information your looking for often is buried in advertisements and links to distractions. Some people think that this has started to affect the way we store information.

4. I am a graphic design major interested in a variety of aspects of the field. I'm not entirely sure where I'll end up as far as a career but I've taken a liking to web design as a direction to start in.

No comments:

Post a Comment